Lupient Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
When you choose a vehicle from Lupient, you're getting a lifetime of protection and peace of mind on your vehicle. The Lupient Lifetime Powertrain Warranty covers all new vehicles and most used vehicles, including:
- Most Used Vehicles From The Current Year To 20 Years Old With Less Than 75,000 Miles.
Plus, for as long as you own your car, named vehicle components of major systems will be covered, including:
Major Systems & Named Parts Covered:
- Transfer Case
- Drive Axles
- And More
This coverage is over and above your manufacturer's warranty and is a step above other automobile dealers.
Deductible - $0 on covered repairs.
Registration Date to 90 days and 3,000 miles - If you have a covered component failure in the first 90 days and 3,000 miles, and the vehicle has 12,000 miles or more at the time of vehicle sale, you must return to the selling dealer's repair facility for repairs.
Vehicle Maintenance Requirements - The customer must perform ALL maintenance on their vehicle as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer at the selling dealer's repair facility for the Warranty Certificate to be valid. The customer must perform these requirements to maintain eligibility under the Warranty Certificate. Proof of maintenance must be supplied by vehicle purchaser at the time of any claim.
Should the customer reside within a fifty (50) mile radius of the selling dealer's repair facility, and choose to perform their maintenance recommended by the vehicle manufacturer from a licensed repair facility other than the selling dealer's repair facility, the customer must contact the Administrator of the Warranty Certificate for permission to maintain eligibility under the Warranty Certificate. If the customer's residence is outside a fifty (50) mile radius of the selling dealer's repair facility, the customer may have all the manufacturer's recommended maintenance done at a licensed repair facility of the customer's choosing without permission from the Administrator of this Certificate.
See Dealer For Exclusions.
Other Warranty Information
Nature of agreement: The customer agrees and understands that this Certificate is not a policy of insurance or vehicle service agreement and that the Administrator of this Certificate is acting on behalf of the Certificate Issuer, and has agreed to fulfill all obligations stated within this Certificate on behalf of the Issuer.
Limited of liability/coverage of all replacement parts:
The Maximum Liability under this Certificate is the Retail Cash Value of the vehicle listed on this Certificate. Retail Cash value to be calculated as of the most recent repair date using a nationally published estimating guide, using the Agreement Holder's address of residence and zip code.
An insurance policy has been issued underwriting the obligations stated in this Certificate borne by the dealer as obligor.
This certificate is subject to the rules and regulations as may be devised by the Federal Trade Commission and any applicable statutes in the state where this Certificate is issued. This Certificate cannot be waived and is non-cancellable, this Certificate may not be transferred or assigned to another person or vehicle. When the customer has a breakdown:
- Be sure the Covered Vehicle is protected from further damage.
- If the customer is within one hundred fifty (150) miles of the selling dealer's location at the time of failure, the customer must return said vehicle to selling dealer's repair facility to receive the benefits listed under this Certificate.
- If the customer's residence is outside a one hundred fifty (150) mile radius of the selling dealer's location, or the customer has relocated due to military service, the customer may elect a licensed repair facility near your existing residence provided # 5 of "When the customer has a breakdown:" is completed.
- Present ALL maintenance records to the repair facility for review by the Administrator.
- Prior to proceeding with repairs to the Covered Vehicle, ensure that the repair facility has contacted the Administrator and received ization for covered repairs.
Important: the certificate holder assumes all liability for payment of unized repairs.
The Administrator reserves the right to inspect the Covered Vehicle prior to the performance of a repair or replacement. No claims shall be paid without prior ization from administrator.
*Contact us for more information.